- Van Boven, L., Ehret, P. J., & Sherman, D. K. (2018). Psychological barriers to public support for climate policy. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 13(4), 492-507. Supplemental Material PDF
- Van Boven, L., Ehret, P. J., & Sherman, D. K. (2018). Towards surmounting the psychological barriers to climate policy: Appreciating contexts and acknowledging challenges (comment on Weber, 2018). Perspectives on Psychological Science, 13(4), 512-517. PDF
- Ehret, P. J., & Sherman, D. K. (2018). Reducing college student drinking by integrating self-affirmation and implementation intentions. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. Advanced online publication. PDF
- Ehret, P. J., Van Boven, L., & Sherman, D. K. (2018). Partisan barriers to bipartisanship: Understanding climate policy polarization. Social Psychological and Personality Science, 9(3), 308-318. PDF Pre-regristration
- Ehret, P. J., Sparks, A., & Sherman, D. K. (2017). Support for environmental protection: An integration of ideological-consistency and information-deficit models. Environmental Politics, 36(7), 834-843. PDF Supplemental Material
- Brick, C., McCully, S. N., Updegraff, J. A., Ehret, P. J., Areguin, M., & Sherman, D. K. (2016). The impact of cultural exposure and message framing on oral health behavior: Exploring the role of message memory. Medical Decision Making, 36(7), 834-843.
- Ehret, P. J., LaBrie, J. W., Santerre, C., & Sherman, D. K. (2015). Self-Affirmation and Motivational Interviewing (SAMI): Integrating perspectives to reduce resistance and increase efficacy of alcohol interventions. Health Psychology Review, 9(1), 83-102. PDF
- Ehret, P. J., Monroe, B. M., & Read, S. J. (2015). Modeling the dynamics of evaluation: A Multilevel Neural Network Implementation of the Iterative Reprocessing Model. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 19(2), 148-176. PDF
- Ehret, P. J., & Sherman, D. K. (2014). Public policy and health: A self-affirmation perspective. Policy Insights from Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 1(1), 222-230. PDF
- Hummer, J. F., LaBrie, J. W., Grant, S. P., Lac, A., & Ehret, P. J. (2014). The role of assessment environment on self-reported alcohol use and perceived group norms: Comparing Web-based surveys to a group setting involving handheld keypads. Drugs: Education, Prevention, and Policy, 21(2), 147-156.
- Labrie, J. W., Ehret, P. J., & Hummer, J. F. (2013). Are they all the same? An exploratory, categorical analysis of drinking game types. Addictive Behaviors, 38(5), 2133-2139.
- Ehret, P. J., Ghaidarov, T. M., & LaBrie, J. W. (2013). Can you say no?: The impact of drink refusal self-efficacy on the relationship between protective behavioral strategies and drinking outcomes. Addictive Behaviors, 38(4), 1898-1904.
- Hummer, J. F., LaBrie, J. W., & Ehret, P. J. (2013). Do as I say, not as you perceive: Examining the roles of perceived parental knowledge and perceived parental approval in college students’ alcohol-related approval and behavior. Parenting: Science and Practice, 13(3), 196-212.
- Hummer, J. F., Napper, L. E., Ehret, P. J., & LaBrie, J. W. (2013). Event-specific risk and ecological factors associated with prepartying among heavier drinking college students. Addictive Behaviors, 38(3), 1620-1628.
- Ehret, P. J., LaBrie, J. W., & Hummer, J. F. (2012). I can play all night: Examining the relationship between perceived tolerance and drinking game alcohol consumption. Substance Use and Misuse, 47(12), 1318-1327.
- LaBrie, J. W., Ehret, P. J., Hummer, J. F., & Prenovost, K. (2012). Poor adjustment to college life mediates the relationship between drinking motives and alcohol consequences: A look at college adjustment, drinking motives, and drinking outcomes. Addictive Behaviors, 37(4), 379-386.
- LaBrie, J. W., Hummer, J. F., Prenovost, K., Ehret, P. J., & Kenney, S. (2011). Parents know best but are they accurate? Parental normative misperceptions and their relationship to students’ alcohol-related outcomes. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, 72(4), 521-529.
***All self-archived publications are for personal use only***